Sunday 17 December 2006

Dhoom: 2

There was so much hype about Dhoom: 2, but since I didn't liked Dhoom 1 so much, I did not gave this one so much attention and wasn't looking so much forward to it compared to many people. I experienced that in Dhoom 1, I didn't understood whome party I should take. Was it a traditional cop-and-thief-movie, or was it a try to make a funny movie where the "bad guy" runs away at the end? I understood at last, but it wasn't among my favourite movies.

Now, since I had understood the concept of Dhoom, I knew what a was going to when I wathed Dhoom: 2, and it was above expectations. Hrithik Roshan has not done a bad job, and the chemistry between Abhishek and Uday is even better in this one. The movie also evolves around people and their relations, and do not only focus on action and cool editing board. Good done!

Rating: 5 of 6

No comments: