Sunday 15 April 2007

Namastey London

Guys, finally I am back. You have maybe wondered and cried about where I was since I didn’t posted anything at this blog. I was actually in Pakistan on holiday, and came back Saturday 14th April. And when I was there I watched some movies but I am not going to review them here..maybe sometime if I have time :)

Namastey London yeah….I was looking forward to this movie based on the funny trailers and nice music. But a cousin of mine destroyed the fun when he was watching the movie in Pakistan, and I watched some of it and what happens in the end. So the motivation was reduced, but I had heard that the movie was so great etc, so I watched it again when I came back.

The movie was in fact funny and the humour was somehow new and not typically as in David Dhawan and Priyadarshan-movies. In addition, the topic of the movie is especially relevant for us desis living in the west. And finally, it had nice music. The favourites are "Rafta Rafta" and "Chakna Chakna".

But there was something which didn’t fell according to the expectations, and I think it was minor faults in the script. Therefore my grade to the movie is:

Grading: 5/4 of 6

No comments: