Saturday 16 February 2008

Revolver

Here is a movie from Guy Ritchie, the husband of Madonna, who has earlier given us super cool movies like Snatch and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. After these two, he made a movie with his wife, Madonna, this was called Swept Away. This movie got horrible critics, but I still gave it a chance and I think it was an average all right good movie.

So after a while, Revolver came in 2005/2006, and I was really looking forward to watch this. But unfortunately, we live in a place called Norway which sometimes is regarded as a far corner of the world, where the movies doesn’t release after a while after the release in US. So Revolver came in 2007 I think, and finally I got the chance to watch it now, and liked it very well.

The movie is an action comedy, but will surprise you with its turn after the middle of the movie. I actually didn’t understand the ending completely, so I’ll have to watch it again. But still, it had a cool and smart concept which deserves good critics.

Rating: 5 of 6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm- Enig, bra film. Vet ikke om jeg skjønte slutten helt selv, får vel se den igjen snart ja.